knockmedia.com Web Accessibility Statement
At knockmedia.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings. We welcome your feedback on your experience with knockmedia.com. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments you have.
knockmedia.com strives to conform to the following accessibility standards:
- Compatibility – knockmedia.com is compatible with most major Internet browsers including Chrome, FireFox, and Safari. knockmedia.com may not perform optimally on Internet Explorer and older browser versions.
- Accessibility Coordinator – knockmedia.com has appointed a Web Accessibility Coordinator to help meet the objectives in this policy.
- Distribution – knockmedia.com distributes this policy to all personnel who work with web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers.
- Testing – knockmedia.com engages in regular automated testing and (annual / bi-annual) manual audits and user testing to assess and improve accessibility.
- Training – knockmedia.com web content personnel undergo mandatory bi-annual accessibility training.
- Compliance – Through genuine effort and commitment including testing, audits, consulting, and remediation, we believe knockmedia.com adheres to best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Resources – For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: